In its condition of Insolvency Administration, SUE ABOGADOS S.L.P announces through these means the deadline for the concurring direct sale that is currently taking place of the productive unit that belongs to the company TEXIMAR S.L. Therefore, hereafter, a basic summary of its identification details is offered for its greater publicity:
- Enabling title: Judicial decision of the 9th of March of 2020, of the Commercial Court nº 1 of Santa Cruz de Tenerife (nº 428/2016), that approves the Liquidation Plan.
- Company to which the productive unit belongs: TEXIMAL S.L., with Tax ID B-38060109, found in a situation of Voluntary Insolvency Procedure.
- The sale of the productive unit will not be admitted for less than 30% of the appraisal value. Moreover, if it is affected by special privilege credits, that disposed in articles 149.2 and 155.4 of the Insolvency Law will have to be necessarily applied.
- Main activity of the company: real estate rentals.
- Actual business volume: 15.000 € per month (approx.)
- Actual employees: one
- Date established for the presentation of offers:30th of July of 2020, extendable if necessary.
- Sale information booklet:according to article 148.7 of the Spanish Insolvency Law, a sale information booklet will be freely given to those interested that write and request it to the Insolvency Administration. When appropriate, confidentiality agreements will have to be previously signed to avoid the disclosure of third parties’ details.
For information purposes only, an extract of the direct sale system is reproduced below, as it has been set up in the Liquidation Plan; notwithstanding the consultation of the whole program in relation to the rest of conditions.
“(…) the offers with be presented to the Insolvency Administration through email only, to the following official direction: firstname.lastname@example.org (…)”
All offerors will have to completely identify themselves, this is, attaching an scanned copy of the personal ID/Tax ID and the corresponding details (company name or complete personal name), a telephone number and an address located in Spain. In case of legal persons, a copy of the corresponding representation power will have to be provided. To prevent an inadequate or abusive use by possible figureheads, voluntary representations will not be accepted in case of natural person offerors.
The offers will have to indicate a fixed price that will have to be fully paid in favour of the insolvent company at the moment of signature of the corresponding productive unit purchase public deed; notwithstanding the fact that the funds used for the purchase will be subject to that established in Law 10/2010, of the 28th of April, of laundering money prevention and terrorism financing. (…)
The free of charges and encumbrances transferability principle that appears in art. 149.5 of the Spanish Insolvency Law, is limited in the terms of art. 146.bis.4 of the same Law, and in this context, it acts as a special rule.
For more information about the sale system and/or about the details or contents of the productive unit you can contact the official email address of the insolvency procedure: email@example.com. We will respond to you as soon as possible. Insolvency Administration of TEXIMAR S.L.