All the Associates are Lawyers or Economists and have qualified to provide aid in the different disciplines. Moreover, our belief in teamwork guarantees comprehensive advice with the full cooperation of our professionals.
With their commitment to their clients, our professionals strive to provide the most effective and appropriate solution for each case by means of their field of knowledge.
Law Degree, University of Valencia
Master of Laws (L.L.M.) degree in practice of law (University of Valencia and Valencia Bar Association). Graduated with honours.
Currently working on a PhD thesis in Procedural Law, University of Valencia, having conducted research at Harvard Law School (U.S.), as well as at Oxford University (England).
Current member of an academical research team at Universidad Católica de Valencia, together with other lawyers and professors.
Proficiency Certificate (CPE) in English, University of Cambridge, and IGCSE Certificate in German.
Has taught classes as professor at Centro Universitario Villanueva’s Master of Laws Degree (affiliated with Universidad Complutense de Madrid).
Has published several academic articles and books regarding Insolvency Law, Procedural Law and Private International Law:
- Coauthor of the book Procedural aspects under Insolvency Law, ed. Bosch, 2015
- Author of the chapter “Spanish Insolvency Law’s regulation of conflict of laws”, VV.AA., Jurisdiction, recognition and enforcement of Civil and Commercial Law judgements in the European Union, ed. Tirant lo Blanch, 2016.
- Has collaborated in the legal review and update (570 pages) of the book published by judge FLORS MATÍES, J., GPS Procesal Civil, ed. Tirant lo Blanch, 2018 (2nd edition).
- Author of the chapter “Insolvency Law Mediation”, VV.AA., Spanish Mediation Laws. Analysis and new proposals, Tirant lo Blanch, 2018.
- Academic coordinator and coauthor of the book Civil Enforcement Forms. With case-law studies (including mortgage foreclosures and unfair contract terms), ed. Tirant lo Blanch (pending publication).
- Author and coauthor of several articles published in various academic peer-reviewed journals (Anuario de Derecho Concursal; Revista Jurídica de la Comunidad Valenciana – Tirant lo Blanch; Fundación Iuris Tantum – rBD).
Law Degree from the University of Valencia. Graduated in 2012.
Degree in Business Administration 2006-2008. University of Valencia, 1st and 2nd year.
Internship at the law firm Uría Menéndez, Valencia, July 2011.
Advanced level of English by the Official School of Languages.
Degree in Law (University of Valencia).
Registered at the Mediation Register in civil and commercial matters (Valencia Bar Association).
Master’s Degree in Mediation and Conflict Resolution, with specialization in Mediation in civil and commercial matters, organized by Valencia Bar Association (certificate of compliance granted by the CEU San Pablo in the academic year 2013-2014).
Program in Expert in Bankruptcy Law (2nd Edition 2009-2010), organized by the Instituto Estudios de la Empresa (certificate of compliance granted by Universidad Católica de Valencia San Vicente Mártir).
He has published some articles related with his practice areas in several journals and economic news bulletins such as the Spanish journal “Expansión” and the Fundación de Estudios Bursátiles y Financieros’ Magazine.
Graduate in Business Administration and Business Studies, University of Valencia.
Master’s Degree in Tax Advice, CEF, Centro de Estudios Financieros.
Graduate in Audit and Accounting, University of Valencia.
Attended several conferences regarding Insolvency Law, Audit and Tax Law.
Graduate in Law.
Lawyer specializing in Labour Law and Insolvency Labour Law in a national law firm between 2008 and 2012. She attended a course for the prevention of work-place risks.
Course for the prevention of work-place risks.
Forum on Sport’s Law – Thomson Aranzadi celebrated in Madrid (International Olympic Committee’s headquarters).
Social forum – Thomson Aranzadi since 2010.
She has collaborated on the book ‘ Medidas Laborales para empresas en crisis’ (‘Labour measures for firms in recession’). ‘(Published by Thomson Aranzadi).
She has published various articles relating to her speciality in the daily publication on economics, Expansión, and in the magazine of the Fundación de Estudios Bursátiles y Financieros, (the Foundation of Stock Exchange and Financial Studies).
- Graduated in Law by the University of Valencia
- Master’s Degree in Law Practice for the University of Valencia in collaboration with the ICAV
- First Certificate in English (FCE) of the University of Cambridge
- Special Mention as a representative of the University of Valencia in the “I Certamen de actuaciones sala” organized by the School of Legal Technique in collaboration with Thomson Reuters
Degree in Law from the University CEU Cardenal Herrera.
Enrolled in the Master of Mediation and Arbitration for these areas of expertise: civil, criminal, commercial and special autonomous communities law.
Competitive examination to the Judiciary and of the State Prosecution Service.
Collaborating in various law firms, mainly in the Civil and Criminal departments.
Working in my own law firm specialized in Civil and Criminal law.
Debts Management as a freelancer.
- Graduate in Law, University of Valencia
- Master of Laws (L.L.M.) degree in practice of law, University of Valencia
- Accounting course at Centro de Estudios Financieros (CEF), Valencia
- Advanced accounting course at Centro de Estudios Financieros (CEF), Valencia
- Attendance to several conferences related to Labor Law
Graduate in Law, Valencia University.
Master’s degree in Corporate Legal Counselling, Fundación de Estudios Bursátiles y Financieros of Valencia (academic year 2005-2006).
Legal advisor at the Federación Valenciana de Cooperativas de Trabajo Asociado (FEVECTA) (2003-2007), regarding Labour Law concerning Co-operative Companies.
Law partner within the Insolvency Law and Commercial Law Departments at Broseta Abogados (2007-2011).
She has mainly worked in the fields of Corporate and Contract Law, as well as insolvency legal counselling and carrying out due diligence.
She has been appointed administrative receiver/ trustee in bankruptcy in several insolvency proceedings. She has also participated as a support lawyer to the Administrative Receiversfor an insolvency procedure of huge national importance.
Member of the Arbitrators’ List of the “Consejo Valenciano del Cooperativismo”, she was recently appointed arbitrator in a procedure concerning this public organization.
She has also published articles in financial newspapers and specialized magazines regarding insolvency matters and cooperative company issues.